Large Group Commercial Business
For years West Coast Group Benefits has been working with large employer groups throughout the United States to provide sensible health care solutions for employee and their families. West Coast Group Benefits represents a multitude of insurance carriers who offer an array of group benefits products that fit the unique needs of the larger employer groups.
In today’s complex world of employee benefits, professional assistance is needed in the development of a competitive benefits package. Additionally, a client needs the assistance to successfully manage these benefits. West Coast Group Benefits is one of the very few Brokerages that offer fully integrated services to our clients. From claims resolution to complete HR management systems, West Coast Group Benefits provides the solution you need.
Listed as below are some of the standard services that West Coast Group Benefits offers to each of its clients:
Comprehensive Employee Benefit Consulting/Brokerage services including:
- Understanding our client’s employee benefit needs and goals.
- Designing and implementing benefits packages to meet those goals.
- Creating and producing employee communication materials to take the burden off our client’s administrative personnel.
- Conduct on-site employee orientations and administrative training sessions meeting the unique time constraints of each of our clients.
- Provide complete client support through our in-house account/claims management personnel.
- Keep our clients up to date with monthly legislative updates relevant to Human Resource/Benefit issues.
- Assist our clients with benefit design by preparing and analyzing Employee Benefit Surveys and benchmarking studies.
- Prepare “Hidden Paycheck” reports to help employees gain an appreciation of the value of their employer-sponsored benefits.
- Provide on-line resources to access forms, policy information, links to insurance carriers, research data base, employee surveys, and enrollment services.
- HR Management System complete with employee self service features.
Other services include:
- 401K/pension plan design, consulting, and administration
- 5500 compliance and anti-discrimination testing/monitoring
- Section 125 Cafeteria plan design, communication, and administration
- COBRA /HIPAA compliance and management services
- Claims administration through our Third Party Administrators.
- Employee handbook design