07/02/2012 – The Monday Morning Quarterback is a publication detailing the important issues facing the prevailing wage construction industry. It is created each week by the San Diego chapter of the Association of General Contractors, or AGC, one of the construction trusts West Coast Group Benefits works with.
West Coast will provide a link to the publication each week, preceeded by a short summary of the contents. Past editions will be available in PDF format as they become available.
This week in the Monday Morning Quarterback:
- Welcome EGCA Members!
- Calif. Supreme Court Preserves Charter Cities to Opt Out of Prev. Wage Law
- Big Changes to Public & Private Works Collection Laws
- It’s all about Transportation
- Joint Health & Safety Conference
- AGC Hires Student for Summer Jobs Program
- AGC Blood Drive – Aug. 28th
- Industry Insider – Lean Construction
- AGC Softball Classic
- Affiliate Day Golf – Sponsorships Still Available
- Committee Meetings