06/18/2012 – The Monday Morning Quarterback is a publication detailing the important issues facing the prevailing wage construction industry. It is created each week by the San Diego chapter of the Association of General Contractors, or AGC, one of the construction trusts West Coast Group Benefits works with.
West Coast will provide a link to the publication each week, preceeded by a short summary of the contents. Past editions will be available in PDF format as they become available.
This week in the Monday Morning Quarterback:
- AGC Announces Contractor Prequal Form
- Interesting November Contests
- AGC Heads to Sacramento for Legislative Day
- Changing Indemnity Rights
- Correction about Cancer Center in Last Week’s MMQB
- HR Seminar – Preventing Sexual & Other Unlawful Harassment
- Industry Insider – Lean Construction
- AGC Softball Classic
- Affiliate Day Golf- Sponsorships Still Available
- Education & Safety Classes
- Committee Meetings