03/05/2012 – The Monday Morning Quarterback is a publication detailing the important issues facing the construction industry. It is created each week by the San Diego chapter of the Association of General Contractors, or AGC, one of the construction trusts West Coast Group Benefits works with.
West Coast will provide a link to the publication each week, preceeded by a short summary of the contents. Past editions will be available in PDF format as they become available.
This week in the Monday Morning Quarterback:
- CEM Gala a Success
- City Leaders Tackle an $898 Million Deferred Capitol Backlog
- CARB- sponsored Workshop
- Safety – A Zero Industry Culture
- HR Seminar
- Advertise Opportunity in AGC’s Constructor Magazine
- 44th Annual Spring Conference
- Sponsorship Available – Spring Golf
- Calendar of Classes
- AGC Committee Meetings
- Industry Insider