In today’s complex world of employee benefits, professional assistance is needed in the development of a competitive benefits package. Additionally, a client needs the assistance to successfully manage these benefits.
Listed as follows, find some of the standard services that West Coast Group Benefits offers to each of its clients:
West Coast Group Benefits provides comprehensive Employee Benefit consulting/brokerage services including:
- Understanding our client’s employee benefit needs and goals.
- Designing and implementing a benefits package to meet those goals.
- Creating and producing employee communication materials to take the burden off our client’s administrative personnel.
- Conducting on-site employee orientations and administrative training sessions meeting the unique time constraints of each of our clients.
- Providing complete client support through our in-house account/claims management personnel.
- Keeping our clients up to date with monthly legislative updates relevant to human resource/benefit issues.
- Assisting our clients with benefit design by preparing and analyzing Employee Benefit Surveys and benchmarking studies.
- Preparing “Hidden Paycheck” reports to help employees gain an appreciation for the value of their employer sponsored benefits.
- Providing online resources to access forms, policy information, links to insurance carriers, research database, employee surveys, and enrollment services.
Other Services Include:
- 401K/pension plan design, consulting, and administration
- 5500 compliance and anti-discrimination testing/monitoring
- Section 125 Cafeteria plan design, communication, and administration
- COBRA /HIPAA compliance and management services
- Claims administration through our third party administrators
- Employee handbook design
Analyzing Risk – Managing risk exposures is the key to unlocking the power of an organization’s potential and capitalizing on its opportunities. Our leadership in risk transfer, risk financing, and captive management provides customers with a wide variety of options for dealing with the total spectrum of risk exposures.
Eligibility – We help your company understand and establish the eligibility criteria that fits your needs. Who will be covered? When will they become eligible? How is eligibility established and reported? We also assist in eligibility problem resolution.
Human Resources – We develop and deliver benefit programs that help our clients attract and retain talented employees. With a fully integrated system, more and more clients are finding it easier to navigate through the complex world of human resources utilizing the WCGB HR Management System.
Claims Issues – As a result of having health insurance in today’s market, claims issues often come up with PPO plans and some fee for service HMO situations. WCGB claims staff is part of a fully integrated service team. Our experienced staff of claims specialists will handle all claims issues. They are trained to handle claims problems and issues with all insurance carriers utilizing the correct channels to expedite and resolve any issues.
We provide industry expertise, technical know-how, and efficient thinking that can create solutions to meet our client’s exact needs. This is what sets WCGB apart from the rest.
Retirement Solutions – We help our clients with offering the most current retirement programs in order to attract and retain the top employees.
Labor & Trust Solutions – We have solutions tailored to the construction industry, including prevailing wage issues. We maintain a specialized department so clients have ready access to industry experts.